Living the Values Retreats
Take some time away from the daily busyness to contemplate Trinity's core values—faith, integrity, inclusiveness, compassion, social justice, and stewardship—and how you express these values in your everyday living.
We'll begin with thought-provoking teaching, then spend time in prayerful introspection and quiet exercises with poetry and art, meditation, and natural woodland beauty of Trinity Retreat Center, all fueled by delicious, wholesome farm-to-table meals.
You'll come away renewed and inspired, and ready to live your values more fully in the world.
Retreat Dates and Topics
- Jan. 10–12: Faith Retreat: Walking with Sacred Strangers, with Joseph Rose and Heidi Rose
- March 13–15: Integrity Retreat: Word and Image, with Diana Butler Bass and Kathy Bozzuti-Jones
- July 17–19: Inclusiveness Retreat: Make a Joyful Noise, with Janet Yieh
- Oct. 30–Nov. 1: Social (In)Justice Retreat, with Pádraig Ó Tuama
- Nov. 13–15: Stewardship Retreat: Give and It Will Be Given to You
Learn more at trinityretreatcenter.org.