Bring Your Group
Could your team or committee use some time away to refocus and recharge? Groups from religious and educational nonprofit organizations are invited to request dates for retreats in the coming year.
In additional to its magnificent setting, situated on 55 acres rolling from the Trinity Forest to the Housatonic River, Trinity Retreat Center features a professional staff assigned to your event to coordinate accommodations, meeting rooms, social gatherings, religious services, and provide you with authentic, gracious hospitality.
- Comfortable, newly remodeled accommodations with private bathrooms and A/C
- A unique working farm that not only provides food for the kitchen but programming for team-building retreats, summer camps, and the therapy of reconnecting with creation
- Three freshly prepared farm-to-table meals daily served family-style to help build teams and community
- Meeting rooms set to meet your needs
- 24-hour coffee and tea service
- A/V equipment in every meeting room and technical support
- Seasonal team-building activities in nature and in the Main House
- Use of our 55-acre retreat center and the adjoining 300-acre Trinity Forest
- Recreational facilities (hiking/walking trails, baseball field, basketball court, outdoor chapel, and more.)
- Quiet spaces and places to visit, scattered around the campus
Submit your group retreat reservation requests and the guest house staff will be in touch to confirm your request and start working with you on the details of your retreat. This form is for requests only. Once your retreat is confirmed, we will walk your group through a full intake process, including rates. We offer a sliding scale for group retreats. To inquire about rates in advance, contact us at 917.750.6692 or email@example.com.