The Trinity Church Wall Street physical campus encompasses not only Trinity Church at Wall Street, but also two chapels, the Trinity Preschool, the Cemetery and Mausoleum in uptown Manhattan, and several meeting spaces where a variety of worship services and community events are held.
Trinity Church, the third church building on this site, was consecrated in 1846. It is the home of an active, growing congregation, holding worship services every weekday and Sunday mornings. During a rejuvenation effort beginning in May 2018, the Chapel of All Saints is open to visitors seven days a week (the nave, or main sanctuary space, will be closed while work progresses. Read more here). The churchyard is open to visitors who wish to visit the gravesite of Alexander Hamilton and other historic memorials or enjoy a moment of quiet.
Read more about Trinity Church.
Founded in 1766, St. Paul's Chapel is part of the Trinity Wall Street parish. George Washington prayed here after his inauguration as President in 1789. It is open to visitors daily and worship services are held in the chapel every Sunday. The chapel regularly hosts community events, concerts, and art exhibitions. The churchyard is open to visitors who wish to visit the historic memorials and monuments or enjoy a moment of quiet. Free guided tours are offered Fridays at 3pm. Meet at the pulpit inside St. Paul’s Chapel.
Read more about St. Paul's Chapel.
St. Paul's Chapel will be closed Wednesday, September 19, 2019 so our brothers and sisters at Tamid: The Downtown Synagogue may observe Yom Kippur in the space. The Chapel will reopen to the public Thursday, September 20.
For more than 30 years, Trinity Preschool has nurtured wholeness in mind, body and spirit, helping to develop children who are well-rounded, happy, and secure.
Find more information or schedule a tour here.
Parishioners with key card may access the space from 8am-10pm. For holiday closings visit the Parish Center page.
The Parish Center, located at Trinity Place and Rector Street, is a meeting place for the Trinity congregation and the local community. All are welcome during open hours to use the free WiFi and computers and visit with other community members. Learn more.
76 Trinity Place will be the location of Trinity’s parish building and offices. In October 2016, Trinity unveiled the design for the new parish building at 76 Trinity Place, the culmination of the charettes, or community conversations. Learn more.
This space is used for community meetings and classes. Visit the calendar for meetings, events, and times and events.
St. Margaret’s House is a 251-unit subsidized apartment building on Fulton Street for elderly and disabled residents.
The Trinity Cemetery and Mausoleum, located at 155th Street and Riverside Drive, is the only remaining active cemetery on the island of Manhattan. The Cemetery was founded in 1842 and is the final resting place of naturalist John James Audubon, author Clement Clarke Moore (A Visit from St. Nicholas), actor Jerry Orbach, and former New York City Mayor Ed Koch.
Find out more and schedule a visit.
Built in 1846, the Chapel of St. Cornelius the Centurion is one of Trinity’s two remaining chapels in New York City. Located on Governor’s Island in New York harbor, the chapel currently is closed for renovations.
Trinity Retreat Center
West Cornwall, CT | 917.750.6692
The Trinity Conference Center was founded in 1952 as a summer camp. It is now used as a conference and retreat center. Learn More.