November 2-27, 2018
St. Paul's Chapel | Trinity Church's Chapel of All Saints | Parish Center, 56 Trinity Place
Make a child’s wish come true this Christmas.
Trinity Church Wall Street is collecting gifts for the children and youth we work with through our mission partners in New York City (Hour Children, Kianga House women’s shelter, Brown Bag guests, and refugee families), Panama, Haiti, Burundi, and Navajoland. Each ornament on this tree describes a gift for a specific child—many of whom won’t receive a Christmas gift this year without your help.
The Giving Tree makes giving simple. Here’s how:
1. Take an ornament from the tree.
2. Keep one card for yourself.
3. Leave the other card in the box next to the tree.
4. Purchase the gift described.
5. Bring it back to this location, and place it in the bin next to the tree.
Another Way to Donate
Donations may also be made by check, payable to Trinity Church Wall Street. Simply write “Giving Tree” in the memo, and place it in the box next to the tree or mail it to Trinity Church Wall Street, 120 Broadway, 38th Floor, New York, NY 10271.