November 2-27, 2018
St. Paul's Chapel | Trinity Church's Chapel of All Saints | Parish Center, 56 Trinity Place | 14 Vesey Street (Sundays only)
Update: All the ornaments have been taken from the Giving Trees this year. Thank you! If you took an ornament, please return your gift to the Parish Center, 56 Trinity Place, by November 27. If you'd still like to contribute, you may give online (see below) or bring hats, gloves, and scarves to the Holiday Warm-Up wrapping party on December 6.
Make a child’s wish come true this Christmas.
Trinity Church Wall Street is collecting Christmas gifts to support more than 400 children, youth, (and some mothers) of our mission partners in New York City (Hour Children), Panama, Haiti, Burundi, Navajoland, and Kianga House women’s shelter, Brown Bag guests, and refugee families. Each ornament on the tree describes a gift for a specific child—many of whom won’t receive a Christmas gift this year without your help.
The Giving Tree makes giving simple. Here’s how:
1. Take an ornament from the tree.
2. Keep the "keep" card for yourself.
3. Leave the other card (with your contact information) in the box next to the tree.
4. Purchase the gift described.
5. Take the gift to the Parish Center (56 Trinity Place). (A special gift-wrapping party--Holiday Warm-Up--will be held December 6. Join us for the fun!)
More Ways to Give
Donations may also be made by check, payable to Trinity Church Wall Street. Simply write “Giving Tree” in the memo, and mail it to Trinity Church Wall Street, 120 Broadway, 38th Floor, New York, NY 10271.