Accredited members of the press and professional photographers and camera crews are permitted to film inside Trinity Church or St. Paul's Chapel only with prior permission from Trinity’s Communications & Marketing Department.
Due to the heavy use of our facilities for services and events, we are unable to accommodate requests that are unrelated to the mission of the parish or which require closing and/or restricting the use of our church buildings to the public.
If you are granted permission to film, please observe the following while filming and taking photos in the church and chapel:
- Use available lighting only. No flash photography or other lights permitted.
- Do not walk in the center aisle. You may proceed quietly down the side aisles, and if filming is permitted during a service, only while people in the pews are standing to sing hymns or reciting parts of the service.
- No excessive noise. Video crews, please slot cameras into tripod and change batteries quietly.
- One video camera crew at a time may set up fixed-position filming alongside the right-hand pillar nearest the altar (off the right side aisle). Camera should be placed alongside the pillar to avoid obstructing the view of people in nearby pews.
- Interviews may be conducted outside only.
Please complete the form below.