Trinity Church seeks to invest with our partners in the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion for increased financial stability and sustainability for ministry. Trinity supports this work primarily through the development of profitable real estate assets of Anglican/Episcopal provinces, dioceses, or seminaries, in order to provide ongoing support for mission work. Learn more about Mission Real Estate Development projects supported by Trinity.
2019 Mission Real Estate Development grants are available to support feasibility studies and construction/business projects that will generate income for ministry.
Professional assessments of multiple income-generation project opportunities that help the recipient diocese/institution to identify an investment that will suit their market, experience, and financing.
To receive grant support from Trinity Church Wall Street, proposed feasibility studies must:
- Compare and contrast at least two different investment opportunities
- Produce a bankable document that can be used to secure developer or bank financing
- Be conducted by independent, professional real estate consultants
Construction/business projects that will serve a primary purpose of generating income for the recipient diocese or institution.
To receive grant support from Trinity Church Wall Street, proposed construction/business projects must have:
- Completed feasibility study
- Completed business plan
- Some existing financial contributions to the project, in the form of local fundraising, loans, or other grant awards