A place of spiritual growth for all of God's people, dedicated to forming community, fostering wellness, and celebrating Creation.
The retreat center, located in West Cornwall, Connecticut, offers a place of gracious, authentic hospitality—where you can slow down, connect deeply with nature, experience the rhythm of a community, enjoy farm-to-table meals, discern direction for your life, and go home ready to make an even greater impact on the world.
The newly renovated retreat center reopened in the fall of 2017. Located on the Housatonic River, adjoining more than seven hundred acres of conservation trust and state forest, the property includes 26 guest rooms, a historic stone chapel, a monastic garden, an orchard, working farm, a donkey sanctuary, hiking trails, a community hall, meeting rooms, and quiet spaces for rest and reflection.
Trinity Retreat Center is an Episcopal mission of Trinity Church Wall Street and is open to everyone, regardless of denomination or faith.
Contact the retreat center at 917.594.5800 or email@example.com.
Keeping Our Guests Healthy
As we reopen on July 28, 2020, the following changes to life at the retreat center will be rigorously implemented to keep guests and staff healthy. Read the detailed guidelines here.
- All guests must agree to and sign our community covenant agreement. Read and download it here. Print and sign it before your stay.
- All guests will undergo temperature checks and answer health-related questions upon arrival.
- All guests must be symptom-free from any illness and must not have traveled from or through states that are a part of Connecticut's travel advisory within 14 days of arrival.
- A maximum of 25 guests will stay at the Trinity Retreat Center at a given time.
- Activities and services will be held outdoors as much as possible.
- Meals will be served individually packaged and taken to go.
- Rooms and common areas will be frequently cleaned and sanitized by staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available around the retreat center campus and buildings.
- Small indoor gatherings will be limited to 4-16 people, depending on the space, while maintaining six feet of social distance.
- All guests ages 2 and up must wear masks in indoor public areas.
- Guests should wear masks outdoors if they can’t maintain six feet of distance.
We host group retreats for a wide range of religious and educational non-profits.
Trinity Church Wall Street offers themed retreats for individuals and families (those not coming as part of an outside group) throughout the year.
Trinity Church Wall Street offers rest and renewal retreats, in which participants are invited to relax during weekends dedicated to refreshment and renewal of body and soul through rest, prayer, and play.
Trinity Church Wall Street offers holiday retreats for personal, family, and community time focused on the heart of the season. Participants read, reflect, play, pray, meet new friends, and renew ties with old ones.
Trinity Church Wall Street offers retreats focused on living Trinity’s core values of faith, integrity, inclusiveness, compassion, social justice, and stewardship.
Comfort and Challenge
We like to say the retreat center is “a cross between a monastery and summer camp.” You’ll feel both comfortable and challenged during your stay. You’ll have time to meet new people by the fire, pick a book to read in the library, or unwind in the comfort of your private guest room. We want you to have fun at your own pace while you’re here.
You’ll also be given the opportunity to connect to nature and community by participating in the common life chores of the retreat center, participating in activities such as farming, chopping wood, or training our rescued donkeys.