Though Brown Bag Lunch is suspended for now, we are working to provide resources during this COVID-19 crisis. In addition, Trinity is sending food to several partner organizations to help low-income families and seniors. We are continuing to explore other ways we can support our neighbors in this time of crisis and will communicate those efforts to you at a later date. For questions or requests regarding our Brown Bag Ministry or Outreach, please email email@example.com and a member of the team will connect with you.
76 Trinity Place, New York, NY
Trinity Commons will thoughtfully and actively engage people on the issues of our time by providing opportunities for holistic exploration and growth. This warm and inviting space will offer a haven and resources for New Yorkers to reach their potential so all of NYC can thrive.
Trinity Commons is housed at the headquarters, and heart and soul, of Trinity Church Wall Street, occupying the first five floors of the 26-story high-rise at 76 Trinity Place, nestled behind the church.
As a spiritual extension of the church, Trinity Commons will be a resource for the community—a safe welcoming space with high-quality programs for residents and visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
Trinity Commons has a variety of spaces to meet the needs of our community:
- Full-court gymnasium
- Teaching kitchen
- Art and dance studios
- Over a dozen private meeting rooms
- A large hall for weddings, conferences, and other special events
- Dedicated space for teens
In our inaugural year, Trinity Commons will host a variety of activities and events, including movie nights, fitness classes, book talks, family game nights, art workshops, pick-up basketball, academic support for youth, cooking classes, and more. We hope you'll join us once we open!
While in-person activities are suspended as we seek to do our part to help contain the spread of the coronavirus, we are offering a number of online classes and events. You can register for online events here. Once we are able to welcome parishioners and all come together in our new space, Small Group Ministries, including Trinity Knitters, the Movement Choir, Trinity Men, Trinity Youth, and New Beginnings, will begin meeting regularly in Trinity Commons, and our 9:15am family service will move to Parish Hall. Get up-to-date information about Small Group Ministries here.
We look forward to welcoming you to:
- Trinity Votes - See our programming and resources on civic engagement, voter registration, and managing election-induced stress and anxiety this election season
- Trinity Commons Speaker Series - Sign up for talks with activist CeCe McDonald or author Colin Woodard
- Fitness and Healthy Cooking Classes - Learn more and register for yoga, aerobics, and cooking classes
- Trinity Commons Knowledge Bites - Learn more about upcoming lunchtime talks
- Understanding Stress and the Importance of Resiliency - Learn more and register
- Youth social and academic enrichment programs and activities, including online tutoring, fitness, weekly youth advocacy calls, poetry writing, college prep, and more - View all youth programs and register
We welcome your ideas. Please complete this survey to share them.
Fill out the form below and be the first to know when Trinity Commons will open to the public and how you can get involved. Questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org,
See a video rendering of what the building will look like once completed.
Trinity Church Wall Street invited parishioners, staff, Trinity partners, and members of the Lower Manhattan community to take part in a community conversation about the mission of Trinity and its impact on a new parish building at 76 Trinity Place. The results of that process and the design for 76 Trinity Place were unveiled on October 22, 2016. Learn more about these charettes.